Notes on Membership:
1. Associate cards are for anyone who wishes to be in the arena that is not competing (ie. hazers)
Associate members are not eligible to vote at the AGM. The cost is $52.10
2. Stock contractor cards cover the timers and people that the stock contractor hires to work behind the chutes but they will NOT have insurance through the WRA unless they purchase a WRA associate membership. All pickup men, bullfighters, announcers and judges must purchase an associate membership.
3. High School Rodeo members wishing to compete in the roughstock events can purchase a WRA membership for $20. They must provide a copy of their High School membership card with their membership form.
4. Junior membership age - 16 and under as of Dec 31 - $80
Junior Barrel racing age - 15 and under as of Dec 31 - $80
Junior Steer Riding age - 14 and under as of Dec 31 - $80
Junior Bullriding age - 17 and under as of Dec 31 - $80
Junior Breakaway age - 14 and under as of Dec 31 - $80
5. Companion cards are available for purchase to any member who has a current WRA card. This card allows the companion to enter any WRA mother rodeo only. The cost is $80.
6. Gold Card Members - pay the $20 Insurance fee