2018 Entry Information
A few things to consider when entering a rodeo:
1. Email entries will save you a lot of time hitting redial. To email your entry - email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line type which rodeo you would like to enter. Include in the body of the email your name, card number and event as well as that information for anyone you're travelling with (please enter everyone that is travelling together on one entry). Then we require 2 preferences as well as which other rodeos you're entered in and on what days. Please ensure that you receive a confirmation email back (within an hour or so) otherwise your entry may not have been received
2. The office needs to fill the performances in all events before a slack will be considered in that event.
3. If you enter for 2 full performances you will end up in slack. There is only room in the performances for a certain number of competitors and the Committees have some locals that will get a performance.
4. If you enter for slack you will receive a better draw in the slack. The barrel racers will be drawn in the top and the other timed events at the bottom.
5. Please don't call the office on an entry day with any questions not related to entering the rodeos that we are taking entries for that day. Please call on any other day of the week.